Δευτέρα 5 Αυγούστου 2019

Godsleep "Basic (The Fundamentals of Craving)" "Coming og Age" LP/CD

Let’s build a house ‘cause time is passing You are mistaken for the feeling remains You are a wolf and I’m a sheep You try to take all the good out of me Your speed is running faster Your seed is like a drug I know you are my master Pulling underneath the tide Let’s start a fire so I can smoke I cannot see what you call war You started a war in my brain You do realise I’m insane Like drops that rain turns to clay Resetting the time and the space I can’t see you walking away Forgive me if I make a mistake The ending is always the same It comes out of shades of We are waiting and waiting in vain It takes all the good out of me Deliver my fate to the saints You feed when the lion’s asleep You started a war in my brain You do realise I’m insane Like drops that rain turns to clay Resetting the time and the space

Ακούω το τραγούδι εδώ.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου